The Placement Cell plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for trainees, passing out from the institute by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Placement Cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and Trainees. The number of students placed through the campus interviews is continuously rising. On invitation, many reputed industries visit the institute to conduct interviews.
We have been successful in maintaining our high placement statistics over the years and the fact that our students bear the recession blues with record breaking placements itself is a testimony to our quality. Our ingenious alumnae have set new standards in the corporate world through their estimable contributions and it is my firm conviction that we will continue that legacy in the years to come.
The Placement Cell organizes career guidance programmes for all the students after complete of final examination.The cell arranges training programmes like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Communication Skills Workshop etc and it also organizes Public Sector Exam Training for students who are interested to join Government Sectors. It also invites HR Managers from different industries to conduct training programmes for final year students.
- Ensure employment/ self employment and apprenticeship training to trainees.
- Skill gap mapping & providing shill gap training to make trainees compliable.
- Developing the students to meet the Industries recruitment process
- To motivate students to develop Technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning, goal setting
- To motivate students aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take voclate and competitive exams.
- Aiming to Place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top companies
FUNCTIONS OF TCPC:
- Organize campus interviews for recruitment of trainees.
- Maintain details of all trainees.
- Collect the requirements of skilled workforce of industries.
- Provide counseling & career guidance to trainees by professionals & expert.
- Do skill gap mapping & provide skill gap trainees.
RULES AND RESPONSIBILITES OF TCPC CELL:
- Maintain record of all trainees admitted and keep track of passed out trainees.
- Least for 3 years which will help in conducting tracer studies .
- Maintain follow – up register of employment and salary received upto3 years from the year of passing
- –whether employed /self employed / Apprenticeship training gone for higher education.
- Survey, identification and engagement of Apprentices in industries as Apprenticeship Act .
- Maintain record of Industries / Employing Govt. organization.
- Organize campus interviews, recruitment fears.
- Organize workshop with the help of by DIC / Blanks / Development corporation
- Inform all passed out trainees about the recruitment fairs organized by Govt. Sc Govt. / Pvt. Organization to time.
- Arrange seminar and workshop regularly for counseling & Vocational guidance Employment opportunities.
- Display paper cutting or notices about vacancies.
- Help the trainees to prepare C.V.
- Organize training programmed to improve interview, personality Development, Soft sKill etc.
- Arrange On-job Training (OJT) and industrial visits for trainees.
- Facilitate for overseas employment.
- Co-ordinate with employment Exchange.
Career Development Programs organized by Training and Placement Cell
- Personality Development Program
- Communication Skills Program
- Group Discussion Practice
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Mock Interview Sessions
- In plant Training
- Conducting Industry to Institute Convergence expert interaction sessions
- Industry Internship Programs